The health and well-being of Maison Culinaire staff and our clients is our number one priority! We are monitoring the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and want to update you on the precautionary measures we are taking and reassure you we have a clear plan in place.
Because Maison Culinaire is in the business of preparing food and beverage, our staff are well trained in their practice ensuring all sanitation rules and regulation are followed daily. Due to the spread of coronavirus, we have taken additional steps to educate our staff about this virus and how to stay healthy and prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
The coronavirus situation is evolving daily. We are closely monitoring developments with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and The World Health Organization to guide our actions.
As always, we are here to assist you. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 571-203-0111, or 703-870-8702.
Beside our daily sanitation practice our staff are:
- Frequently, properly washing their hands and using sanitizer
- Walking away from their workstation if they cough or sneeze and cover their mouth with a tissue, and then wash their hands.
- Continuously wear gloves and change gloves often.
- Sanitizing their workstation is second nature to our staff and now they are more aware and more diligent in their practice.
- Management is monitoring the staff health and unwell staff will be sent home.
- We at Maison Culinaire have taken extra precautions to avoid the spread of the coronavirus and are following the developments updated by the CDC hourly and daily as we receive them.
- We are in the business of serving small and large groups gatherings providing our catering services.
- Due to this situation, we will continue our operation and offer our clients with option to give us a call for any catering needs and we will deliver to the site.
- We want to assure our clients: all orders are meticulously prepared by following all the sanitation guidelines.
- Maison Culinaire is providing economic support for our staff who need to take off from work because of coronavirus.